What we offer, new: A 3 speed Kordaat transport bike.
Kordaat is made in Holland for Gransier, our parts supplier.
Why would I want a new 3 speed?
People who prefer a very easy gear, or need to transport a bit heavier loads (esp 1 or 2 children) might appreciate having gearing on their bike.
They are available in two sizes and feature the following:
- Color: Matte black
- Aluminum frame
- Shimano Nexus-3 brake hub
- Aluminum Union front hub
- Ergotec aluminum seat post
- Ryde double-walled aluminum rims
- Stainless steel handlebar
- Closed chain guard with stainless steel decorative strip
- Selle Royal Gipsy saddle
- Stainless steel bolts and nuts
- Union led headlight and rear light
- Promax aluminum V-brake and brake lever
- Edge leather handles brown
- Ursus aluminum double standard
- Shimano headset with lock function
- Axa Solid Plus ring lock ART2
- Impac 47-622 tires black / brown
- 95% assembled
Why new bikes? thought you were just bringing used ones…
The Plain Bicycle Project requires parts shipped from a parts supplier in the Netherlands.
This allows us to bring in a few NEW bikes every once in a while.
Quantities are limited though. The next shipment is happening this week, so please act fast.