Round 2, this time, boots are on the ground. Let’s do this…again! Link to sign up sent to waiting list. Remaining room in container open to public Monday April 22nd.
Questionnaire released to waiting list members. Here was the result from the most important question:
Limited numbers may still be available. We also may be willing to do another shipment AND IT may happen in future…. If you want a bike or would like us to try and do it again, SIGN UP TO THE WAITING LIST and stay tuned. We’ll reach out to you with more info.
Container is now in Winnipeg. The big launch party: Wednesday, June 28th at the Forks.
We are going for it! We are close enough to our goal of 100 that we are making formal plans to go to the Netherlands this winter and put a shipment together. Worse comes to worse, the main organizers will cover the extra shipping on the non-sold bikes. As of writing this post though, we […]
The plan was revised as of March 2016 with an extended deadline. Skip to the new info. See the original plan